Provide high quality administrative and clerical assistance to Quality division. Responsibilities:
• Coordinate with people from multiple departments and locations to submit documentation, complete tasks, keep to schedules, and record the results in various databases. Audit documents for errors and inconsistencies.
• Manage division budget and create spreadsheets and monthly/quarterly status reports.
• Create and maintain division SharePoint sites to organize data into easy-to-use layouts.
• Create purchase requisitions to order parts and supplies. Organize office supplies.
• Occasionally support event planning and help coordinate the events.
• Assist in maintaining a fleet of cars (usage scheduling, maintenance scheduling, etc.)
• Other administrative support to division members as needed. Qualifications
• 2 or 4-year degree and related work experience.
• 5+ years of related work experience (and high school diploma/GED) are required if no degree.
• Strong computer skills and experience are required: Creating PowerPoint presentations, Word documents, Excel spreadsheets (including general formulas and macros). Experience navigating Microsoft Windows, saving files, organizing files into folders, navigating internet search engines, etc. Experience with SAP and SharePoint is beneficial.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong organizational skills, problems solving, ability to prioritize multiple tasks, attention to detail.
• Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information.
• Valid driver's license in good standing, meeting OEM's points requirements.
• Ability to drive manual transmission is desired (not must).
• Bilingual skills (Japanese and English) are desired for this position, but not a must if applicant is strong in all other areas.
Strong computer skills required. -MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, general MS Windows navigation, file creation and organizing, etc.
Attention To Detail