Data Security AnalystCompensation:
Robert Half Technology is searching for a Security Analyst for a client in Charlotte, NC. Qualified candidates should apply directly, or reach out to Chris Smouse at Email blocked - click to apply
Successful candidates should have a strong technical background in systems and network security, along with excellent interpersonal and leadership abilities.
Superior analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as exceptional written and verbal communication skills, are also essential.
It is important that candidates keep abreast of industry security trends and developments, as well as applicable government regulations.
Two to three years of systems and network security experience. One or more years of managerial experience may also be preferred.
Industry certifications such as the CompTIA Security+ will be preferred.
Typical duties of an information systems security analyst
• Reviewing, implementing, updating and documenting companywide ISMS policies and procedures
• Managing security audits and vulnerability and threat assessments, and directing responses to network or system intrusions
• Ensuring fulfillment of legal and contractual information security and privacy mandates
• Handling customer risk assessments, security questionnaires, vendor ISMS due-diligence
• Implementing & Managing IDS/IPS
• Preventing and detecting intrusion
• Working with the IT team hand-in-hand to keep the systems and networks secure
• Spreading information security awareness in employees
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Complex Problem Solving