Worldpay is a global payments leader powering international commerce with deep fintech expertise and a shared passion for our customers. Whether in-store, online, or on a mobile device, we process over 40 billion transactions annually and offer more than 300 payment methods supporting 126 currencies across 146 countries. It's the perfect place for exceptional people to take their careers to the next level.
Worldpay's growth is on the backs of every single team member--it is individuals working together to make success happen. By leaving no rock unturned, we can find new opportunities for continued growth everywhere. Our sales team is vital to that success with their diligence to generate new prospects and re-engage old ones. We take nothing for granted and accept that every day is a new chance to make a rewarding impact.
The Franchise - Senior Inside Sales Representative is a dedicated individual who leverages inbound calls and other electronic contacts to generate new prospects and close sales. He/she will be a knowledgebase of the company's catalog of products and services to offer the best sales experience to prospective clients. Whether creating a new customer, expanding another one's service or renewing an old lead's interest, the ability to envision new opportunities is a critical key to Worldpay's continued success.
A World of Opportunity
We're turbo-charging our industry by nurturing the fintech experts needed to help our customers prosper. We don't try to ride the winds of change. We create them. We're proud to be shaping the future of payments by supporting the growth and development of our colleagues. We provide opportunities to learn and the flexibility needed to get the job done. We strive to hire the best and to create a climate where curiosity is king. So, wherever you join us around the world, we'll empower you to fulfill your potential. If this is the kind of career experience you're looking for, we invite you to apply today.
- Sells company products to customers via telephone or electronic inquiries.
- Must close the sale on products, systems and/or services.
- Sales typically made through inbound telephone sales activities with limited outbound call responsibilities.
- Acts as part of a sales team and supports field sales staff.
- Responds to customer inquiries for the purpose of taking orders.
- May respond to web and/or fax inquiries and orders.
- Focuses on retaining and growing an existing customer base.
- May also be involved in order fulfillment, post-sales or administrative related activities.
- Has a complex understanding of the company's policies, procedures, products and services to address evolving customer needs.
- Typically requires a minimum of 2 - 4 years of related experience.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Colleagues may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.