To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lockbourne, OH 43137
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
McLane Company • Lockbourne, OH
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Directly supervises a group of assigned Driver Representatives to achieve safe, timely, and accurate delivery to customers. Thorough working knowledge of multi-stop routing systems and dispatch procedures. Must be knowledgeable of DOT regulations. Review drivers' logs, hours of service and other DOT requirements to ensure compliance with all state, local and federal regulations. Coordinates activities with other Distribution Center departments to ensure accurate and timely deliveries occur.
- High school graduate, GED, or equivalent experience.
- 1- 2 years of transportation management experience in the food distribution industry.
- Proven track record in all phrases of transportation.
- Excellent communication skills and sound decision-making abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills.
- Flexible to varying work schedules.
- Proficient in Microsoft Software Package (Outlook/Word/Excel).
- AS400 experience preferred.
- Truck routing software experience preferred.