Are you looking to get into the financial industry? Make a CALCULATED decision to apply for our Financial Services Representative position in Wilmington, DE!
This position is with a local Credit Union who provides competitive wages, excellent benefits, a friendly work environment and opportunities for growth!
This Financial Services Representative position is great for those with previous sales, teller and/or loan experience!
Are you passionate about customer service and have an entrepreneurial spirit?...Apply Today!
- Schedule: Full-Time, 40 Hours per week (Will need to be available Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm, along with rotating Saturdays 9am - 1pm, Additional week day off will occur if Saturday is worked)
- Pay Rate: $15.89 / Hour (Opportunities for Bonus/Commission once taken on permanently)
- Contract to Hire - Career minded candidates only!
Job Responsibilities & Description:
- Process non-monetary requests (i.e. direct deposits, online banking, mobile banking, etc.)
- Open and close member's accounts (including savings, checking, money markets, certificates, debit cards, check
orders, etc.), while learning more about member's reasons for maintaining or dissolving their relationship with the credit union
- Maintain member's account information and update when appropriate
- Investigate and reconcile member's questions, inquiries, and concerns with regard to their accounts/services;
communicate with the appropriate department or individual when applicable to ensure resolution and member
- Maintain an up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge of the credit union's products and services
- Support the credit union's focus on member service and sales..this position will have sales and lending goals and minimum performance standards
- At least 3-4 years of customer service experience in a sales focused/goal oriented environment
- Lending /loan processing experience desired
- Financial Service experience desired
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Delaware (DE) - New Castle, Newark, and Wilmington. We have openings for warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics, receptionist, data entry, customer service, insurance, bank teller, financial services representative, sales, substitute teaching, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Identify Customer Need