To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
16830 Ventura Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 91436
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
After Hours Mixer
VITAS Healthcare • Los Angeles, CA
Posted 11 days ago
Join Vitas on September 6, 2018 from 4:30pm-6:30pm for an After Hours Mixer!
Come learn what Vitas is all about!
Location: Wilshire Restaurant 2454 Wilshire Blvd, Santa Monica, CA. 90403
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
The VITAS Nurse is a member of the interdisciplinary team and is the pivotal person in identifying the physical, psychological, social and spiritual needs of the patient and family. Responsible for initiating the appropriate intervention and support for the patient and family upon admission to VITAS and provides a continuously appropriate, comprehensive and responsive plan of care.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
- Currently licensed as a R.N. in the state where the VITAS program is located.
- A minimum of two years experience in hospice, home health, or community health experience in the last five years.
RN licenseSpecial Instructions to Candidates EOE/AA