Your Path Begins Here
At Renaissance Hotels, inspiration comes from the unexpected. Embrace spontaneity and discovery, and celebrate connection with the destination. Join a welcoming and motivated team of Ambassadors who embody the spirit and style of the local neighborhood.
Renaissance Milwaukee West, a newly developed premium distinctive hotel is seeking a Bellperson. The hotel is managed by Concord Hospitality Enterprises, one of the most respected franchisees in the industry. At Concord, we strive to create a culture that allows us to attract and retain the best people in the industry. It’s that culture that has built the outstanding team and has made us the successful company we are today.
We are looking for associates and leaders that have a passion to serve others! Working in the Front Office Department, your role is key to the overall experience the guest will have. Your keen sense of being energetic, responsive and caring will make all the difference. If you enjoy engaging with others, leading a team and have a winning personality and high sense of responsibility – this role is perfect for you! We have a great company culture at Concord Hospitality where everyone is valued and treated with respect.
Here are some of the great benefits of working with us:
- Competitive Pay
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance with multiple plan choices to best fit your needs
- 401(k) with company contribution – FREE MONEY!
- Access to a variety of discounted programs including deeply discounted hotel room stays, hospitality discount programs, and Verizon wireless discounts
- Group Life Insurance (provided by the company)
- Voluntary Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Programs
- Personal and professional developmental opportunities: Classroom training, online Learning Management System training, Educational Assistance and tuition savings programs
- Provides a luxury guest service by making deliveries, drop-offs, pick-ups, and assistance to uphold guest satisfaction of the hotel quality standards. You are at the hub of the hotel with the most interaction with our guests. Your role is key to the overall experience the guest will have.
- Maintain lobby, front door, bell stand, and luggage room cleanliness and order.
- Market the entire hotel when rooming a guest .
- Maintain complete knowledge of hotel amenities and layout, local attractions, and airport transportation.
- Keep current on in-house groups and functions. Follow all rooming procedures.
- Issue proper luggage tags, store bags properly, and cross-reference when issuing.
- Ensure deliveries/luggage are brought to correct rooms.
- Demonstrate a readiness to help.
- Facilitate prompt handling of guest luggage and needs during peak periods.
- Assist in the maintenance upkeep of the bell closet and carts.
- Work systematically so as not to lose luggage.
- Able to accurately give directions and information regarding the immediate and metro areas.
- Report tips daily.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of all emergency procedures .
- Ensure all checklists and responsibilities are completed by the end of shift.
- Escort guests to accommodations; visually inspect room and respond to any guest requests.
Why Concord Hospitality?
Concord’s foundation is our 5 Key Cornerstones: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability, and Fun. We hire the best associates in the market and thus provide a great working environment for all. Enjoy a culture where you are valued and our Associate First policy is a way of life. Utilize your hospitality talents with a Company that cares about you and your development. We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
See job description