To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Downers Grove, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Owens & Minor, Inc. • Downers Grove, IL
Posted 26 days ago
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Responds quickly and professionally to customer telephone questions and concerns.
2. Gathers customer demographics and billing information as needed to complete requested orders.
3. Processes orders using the Enterprise Resource System (ERP) system.
4. Maintains customer records by updating account.
5. Recommends additional products that may be necessary or available to the customer.
6. Daily completes Customer Service Credit Review.
7. Conducts tasks and assignments as directed with increased product, system, and policy & procedure knowledge.
SUPPLEMENTAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Performs additional duties as directed.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Three or more years of applicable experience required
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- High level of proficiency
- May consult with senior peers on general projects
- Ability to answer hi-volume in-bound calls via an automated phone system.
- Ability to make outbound calls to customers and referrals as necessary
- Must possess excellent communication skills and the ability to practice proper phone etiquette
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to troubleshoot customer concerns as directed
- Must have completed Customer Service training on all supporting systems
- Little or no traveling required (less than 10%)
- May need to work extended hours on occasion