Inspire health. Serve with compassion. Be the difference.
As a Support Analyst you will answer incoming calls from Patients who want to place orders, respond to inquiries, manage complaints, troubleshoot significant customer service problems, and provide general information. You will be a member of the primary contact team for consumers interested in the products we offer and will be responsible for assisting them in completing purchases online and over the phone. You will also inform customers of the product terms and features and project a professional company image through voice and online interactions.
* Receive customer input from phone, email, or web submission and create support tickets. Troubleshoot end user issues and determine if the issue can be resolved at Tier 1 or if it needs to be escalated to Tier 2 using established criteria and process.Resolve tier1 issues using troubleshooting resolution matrix. Gather information from customers to ensure sufficient data is gained to start case resolutions. Direct inbound service interactions to appropriate technical and sales resources. Conduct database lookup of consumer/patient records within electronic medical record software. Enter updated information within electronic medical records as required. Re-direct or engage other departments or specialty groups to resolve consumer/patient requests. Maintain compliance with attendance and schedule adherence requirements. Maintain interaction quality standards. Maintain performance standards. Proactively identify and share customer insights in order to recommend process improvements. Remain current with product/applications/process changes. - 90%
* Follow-up and follow-through on open tickets, requests, promises, and questions that have not been answered to provide callers with a resolution.
Log interaction outcome in contact management system. - 10%
This is a non-management job that will report to a supervisor, manager, director, or executive.
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* 2 years - Customer service experience: preferably supporting customers via phone, email, and chat.
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities
* Passion for creating exceptional customer experiences both by helping and retaining customers.
* Tech savvy with a strong knowledge of Android, iOS, and Windows devices
* Metrics-driven and proven ability to handle a high volume of customer interactions.
* Strong conflict resolution skills and even temperament in challenging situations.
* Basic computer skills
* Proficient computer skills (word processing)
* Data entry skills
Evening (United States of America)
70019063 Call Center
Share your talent with us! Our vision is simple: to transform healthcare for the benefits of the communities we serve. The transformation of healthcare requires talented individuals in every role here at Prisma Health.
- Conflict Resolution
- Customer Service
- Data Entry