Goodyear Talent Acquisition Representative: Heather Rodriguez
Sponsorship Available: No
Relocation Assistance Available: No
About the Position
Maintain and troubleshoot all plant equipment. Provide technical expertise to maintenance craftsmen.
- Assist production flow restoration as necessary.
- Monitor instruments and control devices for proper operation, plan and follow through with corrective actions.
- Participate in root cause failure analysis as needed
- Assist with selection of replacement parts.
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Certificates specific to electrical background.
Desired Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree or Associate degree in electrical/electronics preferred.
- Manufacturing experience in a production facility with a strong electrical background
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tire companies. It employs about 63,000 people and manufactures its products in 46 facilities in 21 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Electronic Technician.
Corrective And Preventive Actions
Production Flow Analysis