To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New London, NH
- Chandelle Whitney
- Phone: 603-526-4635
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Receivables Workers Comp Specialist
ClearChoiceMD • New London, NH
Posted 6 days ago
Workers Comp Accounts Receivable Specialist
Feverish for a new job? We’ve got the prescription! ClearChoiceMD Urgent Care is looking for dynamic person to join our medical billing team. We are looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to assist us facilitating the collection of workers compensation claim balances from insurance companies. Our ideal candidate has strong communication skills, excellent customer services skills, is always wanting to learn more, and wants to be part of a rapidly growing company with infinite growth potential. You will be part of a team of professionals in a rapidly expanding small business dedicated to urgent care needs in New England. This person reports to the billing manager at the corporate office in New London, NH
ClearChoiceMD Urgent Care provides its community a state of the art facility for all of their Urgent Care needs. Our customers and our employees are our family and we treat each individual with respect. ClearChoiceMD hires talented, hardworking, compassionate, positive-minded individuals to help the communities in which they work. We are looking for medical professionals, new graduates, and advancing leaders to join our family and make a difference.
- Responsible for workers compensation insurance claims to ensure submission of timely and accurate claims
- Follows up on insurance claims to resolve outstanding balances and to reduce AR days.
- Responsible for processing appeals, identifying trends, and researching of claims.
- Answers insurance and patient questions while solving billing problems per ClearChoiceMD’s procedures
- Records details of interactions such as inquiries, complaints, comments, or actions taken
- Provides an excellent experience with every customer interaction
- Responds quickly and appropriately to each correspondence
- Utilizes strong communication and customer service skills.
- Consistently practices good judgment and problem-solving skills when handling confidential information
- Comfortable in managing difficult customer issues while working in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding interpersonal communication and customer service skills
- Basic understanding of ICD-10, CPT, E&M levels, and coding concepts
- Ability to read and interpret payer contracts to review accounts for appropriate payments and adjustments
- Ability to read and interpret Explanation of Benefits, Payer Remits
- Ability to calculate claims for expected Reimbursements and Contractual Adjustments
- Strong capabilities in Microsoft Office Applications
- Demonstrated ability in using computer and Windows PC applications including strong keyboard and navigation skills
- Willingness and ability to learn new computer programs
- Maintains confidentiality at the highest level
- Works well in a small company atmosphere
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 18 years’ old
- Are legally eligible to work in the United States
- At least 1-year experience in medical billing is required
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in MS Word and MS Excel Spreadsheet Applications
- Demonstrated good judgement and initiative