To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New London, NH
- Chandelle Whitney
- Phone: 603-526-4635
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Receivable Specialist
ClearChoiceMD • New London, NH
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Accounts Receivable Specialist is a member of the CCMD billing team. This is an internal company role responsible for various faucets of medical billing and accounts receivable including charge entry, payment posting, customer service and follow-up in accordance with company protocol with an emphasis on maximizing patient satisfaction and profitability. This role is located in the CCMD Home office and reports to the billing manager.
- Responsible for workers compensation claims to ensure submission of timely and accurate claims
- Follows up on workers compensation claims to resolve outstanding balances and to reduce AR days.
- Responsible for processing appeals, identifying trends, and researching of workers compensation claims.
- Takes incoming phone calls from employers and insurance companies
- Answers Employers questions and solves billing problems per ClearChoiceMD’s procedures
- Assists in verifying employer invoices by auditing coding, accepting charges, and communicating with the Employer Services Department.
- Records details of interactions such as inquiries, complaints, comments, or actions taken
- Sets up payment arrangements in accordance with company policy
- Strong organizational, quantitative skills and analytical skills
- Utilizes strong communication and customer service skills.
- Consistently practices good judgment and problem-solving skills when handling confidential information
- Outstanding interpersonal communication and customer service skills
- Intermediate to Advanced competency with Microsoft Office to include SharePoint, Word and Excel
- Demonstrated ability in using computer and Windows PC applications including strong keyboard and navigation skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to communicate in English both verbally and written
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Commitment to teamwork
- Willingness and ability to learn new computer programs
- Maintains confidentiality at the highest level
- Works well in a small company atmosphere
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 18 years’ old
- Are legally eligible to work in the United States
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in medical billing
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel Spreadsheet, and SharePoint Applications
- Demonstrated good judgement and initiative