Are you a forensic accounting professional looking to make a difference in the lives of people, clients, and the world we live in? Do you thrive in a fast-paced team environment, where growth is a focus and change is a certainty? If so, we would like to talk. Our BV and Litigation group is entering a new era and is looking to add a family law-focused leader to the team.
We invite individuals with grit, ownership, and a commitment serving others to consider joining us in our mission to make a difference. If selected, you’ll build meaningful relationships with attorneys and clients as you lead the successful expansion of the family law practice.
What you’ll be doing:
- Partner with the principal on forensic accounting cases, largely family law and civil litigation, providing input and working together closely to manage cases and deadlines
- Perform detailed analysis including, but not limited to, business valuation, cash flow analysis, and economic damages.
- Supervise, coach and educate staff in forensic accounting practices and processes, developing their skills as litigation support professionals
- Perform forensic accounting services in a litigation setting and be willing to testify
- Assist with the growth and expansion of forensic accounting services regionally and across the firm
- Actively work towards expanding the referral network
What you’ll need for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree or greater in business, accounting, finance, or a related field
- 7+ years of experience in accounting with a focus in forensic accounting, including business valuation and family law
- Experience building relationships and expanding business opportunities, including a growing or established network with attorneys and other client referral sources
- Valuation credential (ABV, CVA, and/or ASA) and a working knowledge of valuation for estate, gift, and divorce purposes
- Testimony experience
- Openness to overnight travel, a minimum of 25%
- CPA - strongly preferred
The entrepreneurial approach is alive and well at K
•Coe Isom. With over 350 people, we are a Top 70 national accounting and consulting firm. That said, our size doesn’t determine our capability. You’ll experience the best of what both large and small firms have to offer. We encourage innovation and a risk-taking mentality, while supporting you with the technology tools and resources of a much larger organization. Here’s a bit more of what’s in it for you:
- A people-centered culture, with fun as part of our core firm values
- More latitude for decision making, as well as the flexibility and freedom to explore and focus on your unique areas of interest
- A robust training and development program, designed to help you enhance your distinct abilities and use them to grow your career and the firm
- A fast track to leadership and influence for those who pursue it
•COE ISOM offers a competitive compensation and excellent benefits package, including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401k, profit sharing, holidays, flexible work arrangements, and paid leave.
How to apply:
We're not your average firm. Show us how you're not the average valuation professional! Impress us with your technical skills, and then blow our minds with your people focus and communication style. Submit your resume profile online at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Manager - Business Valuation and Family Law. Attach a cover letter highlighting the ways that your experience and approach might blend well with our unique way of advising clients. EOE.
Coaching And Mentoring