Location: Mahwah, NJ
- Performing manufacturing engineering, implementing process improvements, troubleshooting, and other technical functions.
- Interpret part drawings using Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Manage projects and initiate/receive frequent communication with vendors, integrators, and internal stakeholders concerning products, processes, equipment, forgings, tooling, fixtures, and gages
- Write Operation Specifications, support the development of quality documents, and train & develop operators Provide data analysis that supports process design and re-engineering of key processes
- Provide technical support for quality control, process improvement, cost savings, process development projects, new product launches, equipment qualifications, and process validations
- Make proposals/recommendations in support of the team to help achieve team goals in quality, cost, delivery, safety, and morale
- Make proposals/recommendations with regards to capital equipment purchases, cost reduction opportunities (insourcing/outsourcing), and supplier/vendor selection
- Periodically lead projects and processes; work with cross-functional teams to complete these projects including working independently with equipment and material vendors
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related field of study.
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.
Product Quality Assurance
Engineering Design Process
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: BHJOB18630_144395
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.