To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC
- Josh Biacan
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
ECS Federal, LLC • Washington, DC
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ECS is seeking a Mobile Developer to work in our Washington D.C. office.
Develops native mobile device applications for both the iOS and Android platforms. Builds, tests, debugs and deploys both public-facing applications and enterprise applications. Consults with outside developers and internal clients regarding mobile device application development and modifications.
- Develops mobile device (telephone and tablet) applications for both the iOS and Android platforms.
- Performs full lifecycle development; plans, defines, designs, builds, tests, debugs and deploys public-facing and enterprise applications.
- Handles certificates and provisioning files.
- Publishes applications to iTunes Store and Google Play, as appropriate.
- Designs, develops and integrates Restful APIs & Web Services.
- Develops and document detailed mobile solution architectures. Integrates with mobile middleware as needed.
- Contributes application concepts for development and consideration.
- Consults with internal clients to define requirements, estimates and timelines for new or modified applications.
- Participates in review process for potential or new application projects.
- Consults with outside developers and the Cleveland Clinic Mobile App Governance Committee, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5-7 years of experience with successfully developing and publishing mobile device applications.
- Proficiency with handling Certificates and Provisioning Files.
- Restful API and Web Services Design, Development & Integration.
- Development and Documentation of Detailed Mobile Solution Architectures.
- Proficiency with computer application software such as: Objective-C, iOS SDK, HTML-5, Java, CSS and Android SDK.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies, think logically and solve problems independently.*
- Experience with Agile development methodologies, integrating mobile middleware and experience utilizing, integrating, and/or building a MBaaS preferred.
- Ability to apply creative and critical thinking to analyze current strategies and propose state-of-the-art solutions preferred.
- Ability to design and develop intuitive user-interfaces preferred.
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.