To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charlotte, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Apex Systems • Charlotte, NC
Posted 13 days ago
Degree - 4 Year Degree
Other Great Industries
Sales, QA - Quality Control
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
***Please note that this position is located in Charlotte NC***
Bank of America is looking to build out their testing capabilities in the Plano, TX. The tester will work side by side with development and business partners to determine optimal test coverage and ensure high quality software is delivered to our customers. They will be responsible for planning, executing, and managing the testing effort for a variety of projects across multiple lines of business and technology platforms. The tester is expected to learn the business and technical components of an application to appropriately communicate risk and status to senior project management and executives. Work with their peers across the organization to drive test efficiencies, improve frameworks, and enhance the enterprise testing process. Grow your career in our dynamic and fast paced environment of diverse development platforms and challenging projects that shape the future of the banking industry.
? 5+ years of proven software testing experience
• Strong experince within the Agile Methodology.
• Quick learner and self starter who requires minimal supervision to excel in a dynamic environment
• Deep understanding of the software development and QA life cycle processes (including test planning, test case design, execution, defect tracking and reporting)
• Strong knowledge of tools such as HP ALM/Quality Center, JIRA, Rally
• Proven ability to work on testing projects of all sizes
• Prior experience driving issue resolutions with development Excellent written and verbal communication skills interact across all levels from junior members to senior management
• Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system.
• Adaptive, flexible and comfortable working in a matrix environment as a Sr. teammember or an individual contributor.
• Prior experience in Automation testing (QTP/Selenium/TOSCA/RIT)
?* Domain knowledge of banking and financial applications
• Bachelors' Degree in Computer Science.
Job ID: 787575
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.