As part of a leading IT managed services specialist with more than 12,000 associates worldwide, we rely on the personal relationships we build with our consultants and the clients who depend on them. Join the URL blocked - click to apply team.
Our client has a great opportunity for a solid Web Developer to work on new user-facing features and functionality for their hugely popular applications.
- Working on the front lines of the product team
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services
- 3+ years of experience developing web applications
- Strong understanding of TypeScript, its quirks and workarounds
- Proficiency in a modern framework Angular 6+
- Strong understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience using SASS, LESS, Bootstrap 4, or similar frameworks
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling
- Adequate knowledge relational database systems, Object-Oriented Programming, and web application development
Good to have skills
- C#, MVC WebAPI, SQL Server, SSRS
- ASP.NET Core
- Azure DevOps
W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. **URL blocked - click to apply™ Supports Equal Employment Opportunity** URL blocked - click to apply™, a division of CompuCom® Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit URL blocked - click to apply.
Bootstrap (Front End Framework)
Cascading Style Sheets (Css)
Sql Server Reporting Services
C Sharp (Programming Language)