To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
14001 East Iliff Avenue
Aurora, CO 80014
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Premier Healthcare Services • Aurora, CO
Posted 9 days ago
WHO WE ARE:
Premier Healthcare Services is a leading provider of skilled in-home nursing care for patients. We are currently looking for a passionate, empathetic, motivated and COMMITTED individual to fill our Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Position! Our success is largely based upon hiring ambitious team members who provide outstanding customer care.
The Licensed Practical Nurse is responsible for providing direct patient care under the supervision of a registered nurse. Responsibilities include following the plan of care, providing treatments, and working collaboratively with the members of the team to help meet positive patient care outcomes.
WHAT PREMIER OFFERS:
- WEEKLY pay (competitive rate).
- Be EMPOWERED by working INDEPENDENTLY with a FLEXIBLE work schedule.
- BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision, life insurance, and 401(k) after meeting full-time hours.
- Generous referral BONUSES.
- Lunch and Learn G-tube, Ventilator, Trach Refresher Training and MORE.
- Low cost/free CEU’s.
- 24 hour on-call support
- One-on-one clinical development.
- FUN, POSITIVE, and PROFESSIONAL work environment.
- Employee appreciation event & employee recognition.
- Weekly core values newsletter, paid training & orientation.
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (LPN) RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides direct patient care as defined in State’s Nurse Practice Act.
- Implements plan of care initiated by the registered nurse.
- Provides accurate and timely documentation consistent with the plan of care.
- Assesses and provides patient and family/caregiver education and information pertinent to diagnosis and plan of care.
- Prepares and coordinates clinical notes and progress notes.
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (LPN) QUALIFICATIONS:
- Current CO Nurse License.
- 1 year of experience is PLUS.
- Pediatric experience is PLUS.
- Current PPD or chest x-ray if applicable.
- Current State license, CPR certification and valid driver's license (local travel required).
If you feel that you are a match for our Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) opening we welcome you to submit your resume.
Premier Healthcare Services is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as all other protected groups.