To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cartersville, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Project Coordinator - Shaw Hospitality
Shaw Industries • Cartersville, GA
Posted 2 months ago
Job TitleProject Coordinator - Shaw Hospitality
Shaw Contract | Shaw Hospitality is a global design leader in commercial flooring for some of the world’s most creative and innovative environments. Our vast, sustainable product offerings can be found in diverse markets such as workplace, healthcare, hospitality, education and multi-family dwellings; supporting the spaces in which we work, learn, live, play and heal.
Our Project Coordinator will be assisting our sales reps with the project management piece our largest hospitality clients. He/She will help manage project registration in SFDC, quotes, samples, estimates, orders and claims. This role is housed at Plant 94 in Cartersville, GA within the Custom Design Studio for Commercial Marketing Services.
What you'll be doing:
- Help initiate claims in SFDC and follow through to completion. This will include scheduling any necessary onsite inspections with the claims manager.
- Maintain an Excel spreadsheet listing all orders that are outstanding for Marriott
- Update E-procurement (Marriott system) daily based on new orders/change orders. Also, 1 day a week, update all orders that are open, in their system.
- Email buyers at Marriott letting them know when an order ships which includes listing the line item on their po that shipped, and our BOL#.
- Relay information to Marriott buyers with estimated ship date for every new order or changes to existing orders.
- Email David Burn order confirmation, estimated ship date, requested ship date, and buyer's name.
- Enter running line sample orders for carpet/LVT/resilient.
- Maintain blanket orders for hard surface & carpet that are Marriott styles. Work with Shaw’s “Marriott team” and David Burn to predict future orders, so we will have stock available.
- Request/modify shop orders to accommodate orders for Marriott products.
- Add orders #'s to shop orders, which are requested by other Customer Service Reps, and our own orders.
- Move stock on Marriott orders around from one order to another to ensure timely deliveries on each order.
Custom Design Studio responsibilities:
- Enter jobs for all Marriott locations into SFDC, particularly ones needing estimates (rather than basing them off open SFDC opportunities)
- Maintain an up to date spreadsheet of all different Marriott brand’s samples during standards development
- Track progress of each brand’s development and corresponding CADs/samples to cross-reference
- Enter model room orders and communicate delivery schedules to David Burn
Required Skills and experience:
- Knowledge of Shaw's Hospitality CDS group
- Knowledge of the Hospitality business segment
- Adept at using SFDC
- Adept at entering requests for custom samples
- Strong organizational skills
- Word and Excel proficiency
- Execute Action
- Delivering Compelling Communication
- Build Customer Satisfaction
- Adapt + Change
Although our highly-distributed workforce can be found around the globe, Shaw Contract is based out of Cartersville, Georgia in our new highly-sustainable, world-class Create Centre facility, which is home to product development and marketing for our commercial division, demonstrating our commitment to hiring the best talent. We hire humble, collaborative and ambitious people and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed. Shaw Contract is the commercial design brand for Shaw Industries Group, Inc., a vertically integrated manufacturer that supplies carpet, hardwood, laminate, resilient, tile & stone flooring products and synthetic turf to residential and commercial markets globally. Headquartered in Dalton, Georgia, and with manufacturing in the United States, Scotland, Mexico and China, Shaw is a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. with more than $4.5 billion in annual sales and 23,000 associates worldwide.
Work Shift8 hour, day shift
Our Nation’s veterans bring an extraordinary array of skills and training to any position. Shaw actively works to understand how these skills can translate to our job categories.Shaw will consider an applicant’s military service and work experience when determining whether a candidate meets the requirements of a posted job. Shaw values Diversity & Inclusion. We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Veterans & Disabled.