To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hillsboro, OR
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Field Service Associate III-IV
Ebara Technologies, Inc. • Hillsboro, OR
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Under limited supervision, performs client-site servicing, repair and/or installation of company product(s). This job may include any aspect of product field support, including system hardware and software, and systems networking
• Services equipment and/or products at customer sites or service center to include, all contracted preventative maintenance, unscheduled maintenance, consumable changes, installations and start-ups.
• Ability to interpret operation manuals to determine root cause of tool failures.
• Provides documentation of preventative maintenance, down time, issues and time spent preparing reports for product movement and justification for on-site service. Must show proficiency with using customers system.
• Perform preventive maintenance with no supervision. (Essential)
• Ordering, expedition and notifying customers or management when replacement of product is necessary.
• Diagnoses mechanical, hardware, software and systems failures using service maintenance checklist and protocols.
• Determines the most cost effective repair/resolution to minimize customer downtime. (Essential)
• Provides technical support to customers on operational or maintenance of system tool and/or equipment.
• Act as a customer contact on technical and service related problems.
• Prepare reports for product analysis for failure trends and service ability issues.
• Must be able to provide guidance to other field technicians and field service engineers.
• Train and mentor Field service associates levels I-II-III.
• Act as a lead in the absence of FS Lead.
• Act as a technical contributor in the absence of Technical support engineers.
• Assist in all functions required in the operations of the service center. Assist and/or provide service support to other customer sites as needed.
• Comply with Finesse training for proper maintenance of parts usage and transactions.
• Complies with EBARA’s safety policies, including participation in and completion of all required safety training.
• Maintains clean and safe working environment compliant with Ebara and customer safety policies.
• The ability to lift 35 lbs. unassisted from the floor to waist level.
• The ability to read and work from electrical and mechanical schematics and diagrams.
• The ability to perform the identified essential functions of the classification, including the operation of any machinery and/or equipment that is associated with performing the essential functions.
• The ability to perform the essential functions of the position in a cross cultural, demanding and dynamic environment.
• The ability to perform the essential functions of the position without posing a direct threat of harm to him/herself, others or property.
• The ability to adhere to EBARA personnel policies and practices, including the attendance and punctuality requirements.
• The ability to work well under pressure, meet multiple and sometimes competing deadlines, and at all times demonstrate cooperative behavior with colleagues and supervisors.
• Associate of Science or Bachelor’s degree in Electronics, Engineering, or completion of accredited basic electronics program or equivalent experience.
• Preferred: Four (4) to ten (10) + years of work related experience, preferably in the semiconductor industry.
• Working knowledge of mechanical skills. Working knowledge of principles of semiconductor and/or vacuum technology.
• Strong Customer Relations skills.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot down to a component level.
• Working knowledge of MS Office products including Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Speaking in front of groups. Strong time management skills. Self-starter.
• Demonstrated leadership and program management skills.
• Strong relationship building skills with ability to collaborate and work effectively with internal colleagues and customer.
• Demonstrated teamwork and organizational skills.
• Demonstrated excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Provide verification of good driving record if servicing customer offsite.