To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Goleta, CA
- Volt Workforce Solutions
- Phone: 805-560-8658 x21305
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manufacturing Production Coordinator
Volt • Goleta, CA
Posted 17 days ago
A Great Manufacturing company in Goleta is Hiring Now!
Production Coordinator role consists of a variety of clerical and administrative support duties, for a great manufacturing company in Goleta.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Plans, coordinates and expedites customers' orders for spare parts and system components to ensure on-time delivery.
- Reviews new orders received from Support Services for spare parts and Engineering for system components; examines documents for completion; verifies parts, materials and services required; refers to technical drawings as needed.
- Develops schedules of due dates required for materials and any production services required to complete the order; works with Manufacturing to determine if parts and systems components will be made in-house or purchased. .
- Ensures that all new orders are launched on time and comply with the stated deliverable's.
- Prepares and distributes requisitions to Purchasing and instructions to Manufacturing; may assist in the preparation of purchase orders.
- Tracks and expedites materials throughout the build and order processes.
- Confers with Purchasing and other departments on an on-going basis to assess progress and discuss needed changes.
- Generates, updates and maintains production transaction and contract records in designated electronic systems; produces and distributes reports.
- Participates in, and may conduct, weekly status meetings.
- Time permitting, may assist in Shipping and Receiving.
- Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality internal and external customer service.
High school diploma or equivalent (GED); an AA degree in business administration or related field or additional college-level college coursework desirable; or a combination of education, training and experience sufficient to demonstrate the ability to satisfactorily perform the essential functions of the job.
Training and Experience:
2-4 years of warehouse, purchasing, production operations or related experience that includes scheduling experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment; current versions of software applications to prepare spreadsheets, reports, statistical data and correspondence.
Engineering terminology and technical drawings; basic manufacturing operations and procedures; office practices and procedures; telephone etiquette; English grammar; standard and electronic filing systems; standard software applications to prepare spreadsheets, reports, statistical data and correspondence.
Position is a direct placement opportunity with a competitive salary and great benefits such as Medical, Dental, Vision, and flexible spending accounts. 401K, Annual Profit Incentive Plan and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
Company also offers 15 vacation days annually, that increases to 20 days after 4 years of employment, and 8 days of paid Holiday pay per year.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Professional Search Recruiter
Volt Workforce Solutions