To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wilsonville, OR 97070
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Vehicle Prep Representative (Fueler/Washer/Detailer)
Penske Truck Leasing • Wilsonville, OR
Posted 2 months ago
We've got the keys to a rewarding career, drive on over to Penske!
Have the drive to be a part of a top service department? Want to keep the best fleet up and running?
If you’re happy helping customers, you’re a perfect fit! Penske Truck Leasing is seeking a vehicle prep representative to meet and greet incoming customer truck drivers at our fuel island in Wilsonville, Oregon.
This is a great opportunity for someone who may be looking to learn the fundamentals of preventative maintenance on diesel vehicles and grow in a diesel career or similar fields related to vehicle maintenance.
Click below to see what makes Penske great!
The benefits to joining Penske are just beginning.
Penske values the well-being of our employees and their families. That’s why we offer competitive wages and a wide range of benefits, including medical and dental insurance, prescription drug card, 401K, flexible dependent care and medical spending accounts, spouse and child life insurance, employee referral bonus, and discounts with Penske partners.
We also train you to obtain your commercial driver’s license.
What do you do as a vehicle prep representative? The associate meets and greet incoming customers while performing entry-level duties. These may consist of fuel island inspections, fuel and wash vehicles, pick up and delivery of vehicles and parts, facility maintenance, tire changes, daily rental check in/out, and parts pricing and stocking.
Candidate must be able to work in various weather elements outdoors. The shift expectations are:
Tuesday - Friday, 7 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., Saturday, 5 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Other major responsibilities include:
- Activate fuel pumps and fill fuel tanks of vehicles with gasoline or diesel fuel to specified levels
- Check air pressure in vehicle tires; and levels of fuel, motor oil, transmission, radiator, and other fluids; and add air, oil, water, or other fluids, as required
- Clean windshields, and wash vehicles
- Perform minor repairs such as, install mounted tires and changing engine oil and filters
- Prepare daily reports of fuel, oil, and accessory sales
- Order stock, and price and shelve incoming goods
- Rotate or replace tires
- Provide customers with information about local roads and highways
- Clean parking areas, offices, restrooms, and equipment, and remove trash
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
To succeed in this role, the ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- At least 1 year of customer service experience preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Basic computer skills preferred for data entry into maintenance systems.
- Willingness to travel within district (close geographical area), work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a to a reference verification (to include past employment and education) are required
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The associate must regularly lift and /or move up to 12kg, frequently lift and/or move up to 23kg and occasionally lift and/or move up to 45kg. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this Job, the associate is regularly required to stand; walk; sit and talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pa., is a joint venture among Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and General Electric. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates more than 200,000 vehicles and serves customers from more than 1,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe and Asia. Product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, transportation and warehousing management, and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more about the company and its products and services.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Ready to help the customer and join a great team? Apply for this opportunity and start your career with Penske today.
Keywords: Gas Station Attendant, Vehicle Service Attendant, Fuel Island Attendant, Pump Attendant, Lot Attendant, Service Attendant, Car Wash Technician, Detailer, Porter, Lube Tech, Fueler, Lube , Washer, Fueler