Accounts Payable Supervisor/ManagerCompensation:
$55000.00 to $55000.00 yearly
Send resumes to David Rose; Email blocked - click to apply
Staff Accountant, Expense Cycle Management. This position coordinates and processes the weekly-centralized expense cycle processes for Central Office and affiliates.
In this role, the Staff Accountant, Expense Cycle Management will:
• Review, prepare and process weekly payables through Distiller, Image Express and Lawson Financial software and assure that invoices and payments are maintained according to electronic AP document policy.
• Process, produce and distribute accounts payable checks for all campuses and related entities weekly.
• Investigate and respond to inquiries from campus staff or vendors related to status of vendor payments.
• Process and maintain credit application files.
• Pursue and resolve billing disputes with vendors.
• Process invoice cancellations, payment voids and stop payments.
• Develop and maintain AP distribution codes for use with invoice coding.
• Process the monthly AP close including entering the journal entry to record monthly manual checks.
• Prepare the monthly AP accrual entry for all supporting entities.
• Reconcile the monthly AP accrual to the general ledger.
• Help maintain Image Express regarding new users and workflow routes for Central Office and campuses.
• Perform TIN checking with IRS.
• Prepare annual 1099’s and corresponding annual filing to IRS.
• Assist with the bi-weekly payroll processing as needed.
• Assist with annual auditor requests related to expense cycle.
• Participate in training of other accounting staff as needed.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A Bachelor of Arts or Science degree, in Accounting is preferred.
• At least three years of related experience in an accounting support position.
• Microsoft Excel and Word proficiency.
• Experience with Lawson or Vision software is preferred.
• Experience in the continuing care retirement communities and or healthcare is preferred.
Credit Application, Account Adjustments, Account Analysis, Account Balance, Accounts Payable (AP), Account Reconciliation, IRS, Process Payroll, Reconcile Payroll, Form 1099, Audit - Financial, Audit, Employee Training
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Prepare Payable Check
Lead Dedicated Team