Help Desk Analyst IICompensation:
$50000.00 to $55000.00 yearly
Looking for a new opportunity? This growing company's IT department is growing and created a new opportunity to help align business systems support. This Application Support role might be right for you if you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills who enjoys a fast-paced, team-driven environment. Can you represent the IT department by liaising with 2nd and 3rd level teams to help transition new and changing services? This position sometimes includes creating knowledge articles and arranging training for end users when needed. It will include Process Analysis, Testing, and Documenting all business applications. The primary function of this job is handling complex end-user support issues and providing support to team members by focusing on restoring service to the end users. We need the person in this position to know how your role as the application support technician relates to IT projects and IT Service Management initiatives. This person will bridge the gaps of other skills amongst their peers and work together - a good understanding of Incident, Problem, Change Management and other processes is needed. It is also important for you to understand how these processes work together to provide superior support and high availability of our business. For additional information, please apply now, call
, or confidentially email your resume to me. My contact information can be found on LinkedIn under Shawn M Troy, Division Director for Robert Half Technology serving Eastern Iowa.
- Understand and utilize ITIL processes (Incident, Problem, Change, etc.) and how they are used in a corporate environment
- Troubleshoot end user issues: Provide root-cause analysis on various web and mobile applications; handle escalated tickets relating to server/network related issues
- The ideal candidate for this job is able to facilitate user account management by handling onboarding, change and departure processes
- Meet and exceed SLA standards: Close tickets in a timely manner, while upholding customer service standards
- Maintain hardware and peripherals: Responsible for upgrading and replacing computer parts; handle documentation and asset inventory
- Provide guidance to Tier 1 support and team members
- Understand concepts related to networks, servers, PCs, databases, proprietary systems, etc.
If you have some or most of the below, please apply now; call
; or confidentially email your resume to me. My contact information can be found on LinkedIn under Shawn M Troy, Division Director for Robert Half Technology serving Eastern Iowa.
- Ability to multitask and attention to detail are critical
- Foundational knowledge in Tier 2 Support
- System Integration experience
- Microsoft Office Application experience
- User Access experience
- Proven knowledge of quality assurance
- Applicants should have technical skills to serve as escalation point for handling incidents and service requests related to application, operating system and other service related problems
- Applicants should have a combination of superior customer service skills and technical aptitude
- Able to work collaboratively.
- 2+ years of experience supporting desktop/server operating systems and technologies such as Active Directory, DNS, Exchange
- In this role, the candidate will be able to analyze complex business problems, propose effective solutions and understand and apply business vision and direction
- Critical thinking, problem solving, ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal, written, and social skills
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Application Support
for more information.
Attention To Detail
Process Analysis (Business)
Complex Problem Solving
Hardworking And Dedicated