You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Account Manager, Technology
At Kforce, our culture of flexibility empowered by trust, technology and opportunity allows you to design your best life. Find the best path to your success by joining our award-winning Ft. Lauderdale team.
Our team-oriented, collaborative and high-performing environment has led to continued recognition internally and externally. Since 2019, we have been named among the South Florida Business Journal's Best Places to Work, which celebrates achievement in employee engagement. We were also listed as one of the Top Places to Work 2021 by the Sun Sentinel Media Group, a ranking based solely on employee survey feedback. Most recently, we were named the Cup Winners for Q1 2022, an internal award recognizing our productivity and retention rates as well as overall revenue growth.
By joining our team, you'll have the opportunity to work with diverse clients across a wide range of industries, growing your book of business and your career. Not only do we work with some of the largest publicly-traded companies in South Florida, but our market continues to experience significant new client growth, giving you a unique opportunity to work with both new and legacy clients.
We are well-poised to support and guide our associates with our strong leadership culture. Our Ft. Lauderdale leaders have over 20 years of combined tenure and were all promoted from within, and therefore are able to support our associates with unique industry and company knowledge, experience and insights. Our leadership tenure is a testament to our strong culture and our commitment to serve our clients, candidates and associates.
We are invested in your goals and growth, prioritizing mentorship opportunities, continuous training and education tailored to help our associates reach their potential and adapt to changing markets. As such, our associates are thriving. Our success in supporting our people, especially through Kforce's transition to a hybrid environment, is reflected in our associate tenure, which ranges as high as 15 years. For two of the last three years, Kforce stock has been the number one performer in our peer group. We continue to increase internal promotions and our teams have been experiencing their most successful years yet. We offer you the tools, technology, flexibility and trust you need to thrive - come join us.
The Client Relationship Manager (Account Manager,Technology)plays a critical role in fueling Kforce's growth by connecting Great People together. The Client Relationship Manager (Account Manager, Technology)drives the growth of the Firm through identification and engagement of current and prospective clients, with an end goal of engaging Kforce as their staffing vendor of choice. This position demands an exceptional balance of drive and commitment, coupled with exemplary interpersonal skills, topped off with a win-win mindset. As a developed business partner, the Client Relationship Manager (Account Manager, Technology)possesses the uncanny ability to successfully manage multiple priorities in a high-paced and fast-changing work environment. The Client Relationship Manager (Account Manager, Technology)also serves as a role model to junior members of the team.
- Source prospective clients through referrals, networking, social media, internet research, sales leads and direct contact.
- Schedule and conduct clients meetings to introduce new clients to the value of Kforce, with an end goal of engaging them to utilize our professional staffing services.
- Prepare and present professional services proposals.
- Collaborate with Kforce colleagues to facilitate the placement process, which may include presentation of candidates, interview scheduling, client preparation and debrief and salary negotiation.
- As the client advocate, guide clients thorough the staffing process, ensuring they have full clarity of expectations.
- Manage relationships throughout the assignment; expand Kforce presence within existing client accounts.
- Continuously expand the Kforce client base through ongoing new business development.
- Conduct all interactions with the utmost diplomacy and tact. Maintain confidentiality and treat others with conscientious respect.
- Connect with candidates, colleagues and clients on a regular basis to develop and maintain relationships, expand industry knowledge, and generate referrals and leads.
- Stay abreast of current staffing trends and recommend creative strategies to facilitate continued new business development.
- BA/BS degree preferred.
- 5-8 years professional experience in a staffing, corporate, recruiting or professional sales environment
- Ability to develop customer relationship management, consultative and negotiation skills.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to self-manage, prioritize initiatives and work well in a team environment with competing demands and tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy.
- Strong internet research skills. Proficiency in MS office, including Word and Excel. Ability to grasp cutting edge technologies.
There will be collaborative coaching, teaching, and training that will require our employees to come into the office, for both sales and recruiters.
- Our sales positions will require client-facing interactions and team collaboration within the local market
- We offer a blended training model that will provide opportunities for self-serve, virtual and in-person training requirements. Live, in-person activities will include collaborative coaching, role playing, and facilitated training that will require our sales and recruiting associates to come into the local office.
CERTIFICATES AND/OR LICENSES:
- None required.
Kforce is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.
The pay range is the lowest to highest compensation we reasonably in good faith believe we would pay at posting for this role. We may ultimately pay more or less than this range. Employee pay is based on factors like relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, location, performance, union contract and business needs. This range may be modified in the future.
We offer comprehensive benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, HSA, FSA, 401(k), and life, disability & ADD insurance to eligible employees. Salaried personnel receive paid time off. Hourly employees are not eligible for paid time off unless required by law. Hourly employees on a Service Contract Act project are eligible for paid sick leave.
Note: Pay is not considered compensation until it is earned, vested and determinable. The amount and availability of any compensation remains in Kforce's sole discretion unless
and until paid and may be modified in its discretion consistent with the law.
This job is not eligible for bonuses, incentives or commissions.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Attention To Detail
- Business Development
- Customer Relationship Management
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 230078
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.