To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chantilly, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Inspector - Quality Assurance
Ironbow • Chantilly, VA
Posted 1 month ago
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) manages the Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) program; a Level 1 Acquisition program established for the purpose of fortifying Government networks and systems. The CDM program enables DHS, along with Federal Agencies and state, local, regional, and tribal governments, to enhance and further automate their existing continuous network monitoring capabilities, correlate and analyze critical cybersecurity-related information, and enhance risk-based decision making at the Agency and Federal enterprise level.
The Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist will support the CDM PMO in synchronizing (Request for Service) RFS development activities and managing and tracking the sequencing of RFS roll-outs.
The Quality Assurance Specialist directly support to the CDM RFS Working Group in order to manage, develop and track CDM PMO and Agency RFSs. The QA Specialist will:
- Develop, refine and review requirements needs statements within the RFS document.
- Develop and review cost and/or resource estimates in support of the RFS package.
- Assist the government in the management and administration of RFS and resource priorities throughout the RFS process.
- Track the development and execution of RFS for all DEFEND orders.
- Support the acquisition team and DEFEND technical points of contact (TPOCs) in the management of RFS artifacts and deliverables.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Admin, Information Systems, Engineering or other.
- General Contracts/RFP/Requirements documentation development experience.
- Experience developing presentations or resource material for corporate or federal leadership.
- Secret Clearance.
Iron Bow Technologies is a leading IT solution provider dedicated to successfully transforming technology investments into business capabilities for government, commercial and healthcare clients. Our depth of technical expertise, global reach and strategic partnerships with industry leaders as well as disruptive technology partners uniquely positions Iron Bow to target the right solution to ensure your successful business outcome. We partner with our clients from planning and implementation through ongoing maintenance and management to deliver solutions that are strong, flexible and on target.
Iron Bow Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.