Job Title: SVP, Group Account Supervisor
Summary: Meet is exclusively partnered with a highly creative and established healthcare communications agency looking to add to their promotional medical education team! With a mission dedicated to pushing the traditional boundaries of advertising and medical communications, this is a great opportunity to be a part of something different.
This mid-sized independent group has experienced incredible growth in the past year, and doesn't plan on stopping. If you’re an experienced, SVP-level accounts professional looking to do great work with great people, apply here.
- Oversee client business with revenue of up to $15MM
- Serve as a team leader across multiple brands; lead strategic and tactical development
- Execute complex assignments composed of multiple components and appropriately use internal and external resources to solve problems and manage workload
- Successfully manage client and vendor relationships
- Remain up to date with latest industry trends
- Maintain responsibility for financial issues
- Keep EVP up to date of any issues and opportunities related to the business
• Bachelor’s degree
• 10+ years in account services within a medical education agency required
• Supervisory experience required
• Master-level skills in public speaking, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PPT) and collaborative presenting
Contact: Please contact Katerina Romneos on
+1 646-822-2174 or email [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to SVP, Client Services - Medical Communications - NYC or Remote if you would like to learn more about this opportunity.
- Business Relationship Management
- Medical Communications
- Medical Education