PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Executes secretarial and administrative assignments of confidential nature and relieves management of clerical, administrative and business detail as necessary. Performs standard administrative functions such as screening telephone calls, opening mail, scheduling appointments and maintaining the calendar, sets up the office filing system, and coordinates meetings.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Under general supervision, provides a broad range of secretarial & administrative support that may include details of a confidential nature.
- Executes secretarial and administrative assignments of a complex and confidential nature and relieves management of clerical work, administrative, and business detail as necessary.
- Sets up and maintains official department filing system, records management, databases.
- Prepares memos, correspondence, agendas, minutes, and policy explanations.
- Collects, compiles and analyzes information as required by manager(s). Assists in department reporting requirements and form completion.
- Assembles budgets and tracking budget expenses and variances. Pays and tracks invoicing.
- Performs standard administrative functions such as screening telephone calls, opening mail, scheduling appointments and maintaining the calendar, and coordinating meetings (internal or external.)
- Organizes travel arrangements and completes expense reports.
- Interfaces with a various levels of management across organizations and with external customers.
- May serve as a point of contact for other departments such as IT, HR, building and facilities, etc.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High School Diploma required, some specialized secretarial training preferred.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Minimum 1 – 2 years of related experience.
- Knowledge of business & technical vocabulary.
- Familiar with standard business concepts, practices & procedures within administrative support.
- Able to employ basic reasoning and analytical skills.
- Proficient in computer software such as Microsoft Office products, spreadsheets, presentations, database programs.
- Proficient in organizational operations & procedures.
- Experience handling incoming phone calls; remains professional at all times; front office etiquette.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
- Performs financial support, as needed.
- Works with management to complete financial accruals.
Experience and Required Skills
- Administrative, Human Resources, Finance, Customer Service experience preferred.
- Bilingual (Spanish and English) preferred
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.Job:
Administrative / ClericalPrimary Locations:
United States-Wisconsin-West AllisOther Locations: Schedule:
Setting Up Files