To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Columbus, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Corporate Sourcing Specialist
Apex Systems • Columbus, OH
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Apex Systems is looking for a Corporate Sourcing Specialist in Columbus, Ohio.
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition Specialist and hiring managers to source and recruit talent to meet growing and evolving organizational and workforce planning needs.
- Employs proactive recruitment strategies, mining for talent to create pipelines of qualified candidates in multiple geographic areas.
- Ensures reasonable accommodations are available for individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assists with research on the talent markets to determine the supply vs demand, competitor intelligence and best places to find talent.
- Builds applicant sources and implements creative recruiting strategies to attract qualified professionals by researching, contacting and developing rapport with employment agencies, search firms, recruiters, media, internet sites, etc.
- Develops and maintains professional relationships with college, university and community college placement offices as a source to generate qualified applicants.
Schedules and attends job/career fairs with appropriate staff to generate qualified applicants.
- Education: Bachelor's degree, human resource management or related field.
- Experience: Three years of recruiting experience from entry level through management level positions including one year of knowledge and experience working with electronic applicant systems and internet recruiting sources.
- Experience using creative sourcing methods including internet sourcing techniques, referral management, and passive candidate outreach techniques.
- Knowledge of human resources evaluation methods, policies, practices and procedures, including EEO, ADA, and AAP/OFCCP compliance. Basic knowledge of Uniform Employee Selection Procedure and Employment Interviewer certification.
- Licenses/Certifications: Valid driver’s license.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Technologically savvy – combines out-of-the-box thinking with technology to find passive (qualified) candidates.
- **Some travel may be required. (The travel is between company locations) **
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178