Product Manager Executive – 202727 – Boston, Jersey Coty, Dallas or Tampa
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you’ll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life.
Why You’ll Love This Job:
This position will have a senior leadership role in major transformation initiatives at DTCC as part of the Foundational Services Tribe, the group tasked with the design and delivery of common services to be adopted across the enterprise. This position will be responsible for common business capabilities and the underlying systems that are foundational to all DTCC businesses, including systems used in client onboarding and lifecycle management, as well as the underlying reference data workflows, to enable a consistent client experience across products. Success in this position requires working across a highly matrixed environment to solve challenges at the intersection of business, technology, and corporate functions, particularly those in the Chief Client Office / Client Services. Focus areas will include client master files and account structures, identity and access management and entitlement design.
Experience with and/or ability to perform activities below in concert with our current strategic IAM priority:
- Provide product/business input to policies & tech solutions which ensure the right users have right access to the right resources at the right time for the right reason
- Provide oversight and day-to-day support for cross-DTCC systems which provide users within an organization an identify, and provide ongoing maintenance to that ID (e.g. P&O, SDO, DSO, CRS)
- This includes managing client discussion about the analysis and eventual client entitlement strategy to be adopted across the enterprise
- Establishment and reporting of a roadmap, and ongoing client dialogue
- Maintaining VOC for ongoing client demand and DTCC perspective on best practice
- Partnering with Security Arch to define the optimal identity management strategy and roadmap
- Leading the budgeting, planning, execution vs the roadmap (including build vs licensing of tools, etc)
- Helping DTCC businesses and clients map from current to target state
Product management experience in Identify Management solution, either the launch and/or adoption of such, is a plus.
- Defines the vision, strategy, and roadmap for the capabilities and respective systems under its responsibility
- Provides expertise and leading practices for the entire organization to ensure consistent standards are implemented
- Develops a deep understanding of each business division’s strategy, business model, operating model, and processes
- Partners with the Data Strategy/Business Architecture Office to define and ensure adherence to the global data strategy as part of analysis & solution delivery as defined by the Business Architecture Office
- Partners cross-functionally in the development of the business case to support the product strategy
- Partners closely with the process owners in Client Services and Global Business Operations to capture key requirements, including key controls, and to ensure that the business value of initiatives is realized
- Creates effective working relationships and builds alignment with business teams, and key subject matter experts across DTCC
- Works across the DTCC businesses and product delivery teams to deliver on the specific prioritized and budgeted initiatives
- Collaborates with client services teams and technology partners to deliver new capabilities and enhancements
- Facilitates and leads external working groups and other relevant subject matter working groups
- Manages achievement of project deliverables and includes coordinating efforts of a variety of functional areas to ensure projects are completed on time and budget and within a quality framework
- Ultimately accountable for the overall success of the Product strategy
- Partners with Delivery Tribes to ensure the execution of the strategy and achievement of the business goals
- Shares the vision and roadmap with the Product Owners and Squad members, as well as broader organization to ensure alignment
- Determines which features should be promoted or deprioritized to achieve key objectives for the businesses
- Takes ownership to ensure all risk and control measures have been appropriately accounted for in the product strategy
- Steward of end-to-end client experience, while not directly owning all operational client experience capabilities
- Balances the priorities of key stakeholders and appropriately manage experiences and communications
- Additional adhoc responsibilities may be required
- Fosters a risk management culture through implementation and demonstration of processes and procedures which identify and mitigate risk
Talents Needed For Success:
- 15+ years minimum or related experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred with Masters or equivalent experience
- Strong leadership and experience managing teams, direct and matrixed
- Experience in banking, capital markets, or financial services organizations preferred
- Experience in change management and leading transformation initiatives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity and Experience with Agile development methodology and product development
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
DTCC safeguards the financial markets and helps them run efficiently, in times of prosperity and crisis. We are uniquely positioned at the center of global trading activity, processing over 100 million financial transactions every day, pioneering industry-wide, post-trade solutions and maintaining multiple data and operating centers worldwide. From where we stand, we can anticipate the industry’s needs and we’re working to continually improve the world’s most resilient, secure and efficient market infrastructure. Our employees are driven to deliver innovative technologies that improve efficiency, lower cost and bring stability and certainty to the post-trade lifecycle.
Our work environment favors openness and gives people freedom to do their jobs well, by encouraging diverse opinions and emphasizing teamwork. When you join our team, you’ll have an opportunity to make meaningful contributions at a company that is recognized as a thought leader in both the financial services and technology industries. A DTCC career is more than a good way to earn a living. It’s the chance to make a difference at a company that’s truly one of a kind.
DTCC Solutions delivers information-based and business processing solutions to financial intermediaries globally.
DTCC's Product Management teams are responsible for developing and delivering DTCC products and services to clients across our core businesses while ensuring product competitiveness. Product Management activities range from product strategy and business planning to marketing and sales, customer experience, financial management and project management.
- Solution Delivery
- Financial Services
- Change Management
- Product Management