To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sunnyvale, CA 94085
- Bobby June
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Senior Embedded Software Engineer - C/C++, Medical Device
CyberCoders • Sunnyvale, CA
Posted 8 days ago
Senior Software Engineer - Embedded, C/C++, Medical Device
Based in Sunnyvale, CA (near the Sunnyvale Golf Course) - we are a 40 person Medical Device startup developing electromechanical devices for the cardiovascular marketplace.
Right now, we are looking for someone to support medical product development from early R&D system development through pre-clinical testing, clinical evaluations, and regulatory approval. The position will report to the Embedded Software Engineering Manager.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
2. Solid base pay + 3 weeks PTO + full benefits + 401k (no matching) + STOCK Options
3. Opportunity to master your C/C++ skills in the Medical Device industry.
What You Will Be Doing
- Participating in risk assessment, requirements definition, software architecture and detailed design, implementation, and software verification and validation.
- Defining tasks associated with all phases of software development and provide accurate estimates of required effort and project completion dates.
- Developing and executing unit tests to verify functionality of software modules.
- Providing software engineering expertise for the continuous improvement of product and process.
- Accurately and thoroughly documenting work in support of ANSI/AAMI/IEC 62304:2006, ISO13485, FDA GMP and the requirements of all other relevant standards and all necessary documentation for planned regulatory filings.
What You Need for this Position
- 5+ years' experience in C/C++, real-time embedded software design, development, and test
- Experience developing, delivering, deploying, and maintaining hardware products with embedded software in a regulated environment
- Medical Device experience
- QNX would be a bonus
What's In It for You
- Gain long term employment with an intelligent team
Medical Devices, Startup Experience, C/C++, Embedded Software Design
If you are a good fit for the Senior Embedded Software Engineer - C/C++, Medical Device position, and have a background that includes:
Medical Devices, Startup Experience, C/C++, Embedded Software Design and you are interested in working the following job types:
Information Technology, Engineering, Professional Services
Within the following industries:
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.