Going to your same old job? Ever wonder if what you do even makes a difference? Become a caregiver with Home Instead and KNOW you make a difference!
As a CAREGiver, you make a difference every day! You will help local seniors with needs such as; meal preparation, medication reminders, dressing assistance, and much more!
Home Instead offers a positive work environment and has been around for over 15 years! Our caregivers find purpose in their work and love what they do!
Worried you don’t have the time? Don’t be! Our scheduling is flexible, and you work the days & times it is convenient for you!
No more going to work and feeling unfilled. At Home Instead, it is easy to create meaningful relationship and feel valued! You also have access to award winning training and continued support from office staff.
- Assisting with personal care, which may include toileting, bathing, grooming, and dressing
- Ensuring the client's home is organized according to their needs and assist with light housework
- Assisting with meal planning and preparation
- Providing emotional support and encouragement to perform necessary tasks
- Willingness to provide Alzheimer's care
- Providing mobility assistance, for example helping the client in and out of bed, a chair, or a wheelchair.
- Transporting the client to medical and other appointments
- Providing medication reminders
- Monitoring and reporting changes in health, behavior, and needs
- Flexible schedule
- Ability to pick your commute
- Mileage reimbursement
- Time and a half holiday pay
- Higher weekend pay
- Unlimited time off
- Annual bonuses
- Competitive pay and scheduled increases
- Incentive award and recognition programs
- On-going, paid training
- Career path
- 24-hour support
- Positive culture
- On-line, monthly schedules
- Rewarding work- make a difference in the life of a local senior
- Medical, dental and vision offered to eligible employees
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Professional and friendly attitude
- Willingness to work flexible hours
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.