Don't Miss This Opportunity! Apply Now. Increased wages and new benefits just announced. Starting pay is $12/HR-$16/HR!
Looking for a rewarding Part-Time or Full-Time job while making a top hourly rate! Leap into your new career with Home Instead as a professional CAREGiver.
or apply online at:
Our CAREGivers have the choice to work in either Muskingum County, Licking County, or both, but are not required to do both counties.
We are seeking compassionate people who are willing to help older adults. No experience is necessary, and you automatically qualify for available shifts including days, nights, overnights, and weekends.
Worried you can't fit a second job into your schedule? Don’t be! At Home Instead you can create a custom schedule to work when you want. At Home Instead, it is easy to create meaningful relationships while feeling valued. If you want to put family first, be treated with respect and appreciation, and have a schedule that gives you the work/life balance you deserve, apply now!
Benefits of Home Instead:
- Top pay and bonus opportunities
- Paid ongoing professional training
- A great culture where you will feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day
- Because safety and wellbeing are of top priority, you will receive all required training and PPE
- We offer free training courses through our online learning platform and offer opportunities for advancement
- 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Short-Term disability (after meeting eligibility requirements)
Duties and Responsibilities of a CAREGiver:
- Available to work a minimum of 16 hours per week
- Comfortable helping a variety of clients
- Be willing to learn different levels of care
- Ability to treat and care for older adults and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to work with clients receiving Hospice care or at end of life
- Be a good and patient listener in a friendly and polite manner
- Complete Background Check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license, social security card and valid auto insurance
- Have your own reliable transportation
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
- Social Security
- Background Checks
- Vehicle Insurance