To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
- Camila Godoy
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - New York City
Frank Recruitment Group • New York, NY
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Frank Recruitment Group (FRG) is an award-winning, market leader across the global for technology recruitment. In a little over 10 years, we have successfully established ourselves as the go-to global provider for talent in cloud technology. Through our stable of trading brands, we focus on niche product led markets exhibiting strong growth and supply shortages where we have become the undisputed recognized brand leader.
We have recently received a majority investment from TPG Growth, who count Uber, Airbnb and Spotify amongst its investment portfolio, it has enabled us to rapidly scale and continue our global expansion.
We are currently looking for Recruitment Consultants to join our recruitment teams in New York City! If you are ambitious, financially motivated, competitive and interested in joining a growing global leader in IT Recruitment with a group of enthusiastic people, Frank Recruitment Group is the place for you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Head-hunting & candidate sourcing(cold calling, pitching & closing)
- Business development in building/establishing new business relationships
- Selling and negotiations
- Client Management
- Track and manage your pipeline
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- 0-1 year experience in B2B sales or recruitment
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Strong work ethic & motivation to learn with a drive to WIN!
- Self-starter with a positive attitude in being financially motivated
- Strong written & verbal communications skills
- Coachable with the ability to think on your feet
- Excellent time management & prioritization skills
- Proven track record of success
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Ground floor opportunity at a fast growing, global leader in IT Recruitment
- 2 week sales and recruitment training program through FRG University
- Industry-leading training throughout the growth of your career
- Transparent career progression plan with clear goals to your next promotion
- Uncapped commission structure
- On target earnings for your first year, 70k total compensation
- 5% of first year consultants make over 100k
- Fine dining at top New York City restaurants for high performers
- Incentive Trips
- Monthly company happy hours
- Healthcare & PTO Days
- A culture that motivates, excites and stimulates
- Great colleagues
Send your resume to Camila at email@example.com if you think you have what it takes!