Growth Executive - Hospitality Industry - Technology Services
Role is based in the Washington, DC Metro Area
Are you a Growth Executive (GE) that has an entrepreneurial spirit, with a successful track record of selling application management and technology transformation services? If so, Deloitte Services LP is looking for a top-performing client relationship and solutions Growth Executive to pursue clients within its Technology practice with a focus on the Hospitality Industry.
The Sales Center of Excellence (COE) supports Deloitte's businesses in uncovering, nurturing, and closing Sales opportunities. Working together with Partners, Principals and Managing Directors, these Growth executives focus their highly skilled efforts in securing relationships with qualified targets and decision makers to uncover opportunities, develop effective sales strategies, manage the pursuit process and act as a key advisor to the pursuit team throughout the sales process.
What you'll do:
The GE is responsible for selling Technology Staff Augmentation, Application Management, Technology Transformation services, etc. to clients in the Hospitality Industry. They will be responsible for helping through the lifecycle of services, with a special focus on the pillars of:
* Building, nurturing, and growing relationships with key technology buyer, such as managers, and VPs
* Application development (Custom and Packaged)
* Production support
The GE will also play roles highlighted below.
Securing relationships with key decision-makers:
* Play a leading role on the account by creating brand awareness, building relationships and serving as a liaison to key executives
* Leverage network of executive through manager level relationships to reinforce knowledge of IT services and capabilities through formal and informal "marketing" opportunities to secure a competitive edge, foster trust and drive the evolution of Deloitte's brand identity, helping to solidify our credibility in the technology arena
* Build and maintain long-term relationships with IT Manager, VP/Director level influencers, buyers, including existing clients and otherwise to identify selling opportunities
* Leverage insights to help account leader evaluate opportunities, shape strategy on where to focus efforts and create a demand forecast for consulting services
* Diplomatically address and course-correct partnership concerns with account executive team and stakeholders, as necessary
Surfacing Leads to Drive Growth:
* Work closely with the client's CXOs, direct reporters and IT managers to understand near and long-term strategic initiatives, technology roadmap and business issues; translating them into feasible Deloitte solutions, making bold plays, as necessary
* Understand and articulate compelling value propositions around product(s) and services to accelerate client Growth and adoption appetite
* Gain insight into opportunities before they are released as RFPs
* Proactively pursue business development opportunities by working with prospective and existing clients on an account to build a pipeline and secure new technology contracts ranging from small staff augmentation deals, to large enterprise technology transformation projects
* Keep a pulse on industry trends, market dynamics, competitive pressures and disruptive forces of the market ecosystem that drive transformation on the account to:
* Anticipate the client's professional services needs
* Influence key decision-makers early, ensuring that they understand the relevance of Deloitte's products and services
* Articulate insights to clients, taking the opportunity to solidify Deloitte as a trusted partner and industry insider
* Create strategic and tactical plans to identify greenfield opportunities
Managing Growth Cycles for Aligned Accounts:
* Collaborate with account leadership to interpret customer demand, develop sales plans and execute against account and teaming strategies for continual product sales and business development
* Manage the sales cycle by overseeing the technology sales and proposal process, including pricing and resourcing at an account level
* Leverage Deloitte sales platforms, collaborating with account and practice leaders to help develop a forecast and anticipate staffing requirements
* Partner with the client's procurement organization to gain early insight into the technology request pipeline and understand the demand, key drivers, decision-criteria, etc. for IT projects, across the organization, to shape the solution and win themes for responses
Coordination of Sales Activities and Deal Closure:
* Independently drive the creation of sales collateral to support client meetings and articulate Deloitte's value proposition and market offering
* Help determine if Deloitte can compete and the strategic value of winning when RFPs are released
* Serve as key advisor to the pursuit team, help develop win themes, collaborate with managing directors and the response team to provide feedback; ensuring the final deliverable is on time and meets client specifications with win themes reiterated throughout
* Ensure internal teams are mobilized to meet staffing and project resourcing requirements, if the contract is won
* Attend and participate in presentations, cognizant of potential issues, objections; understanding corporate and executive dynamics
* Prepare PPMDs for any open items or issues by reviewing real or potential objections and responses tied to win themes
* Consistently hit incremental sales benchmarks (e.g. drive 20-30M in accretive revenue) based on opportunities and account expectations
* Experience selling high-end, project-based, professional consulting services, characterized by long sales cycles and both large and small dollar transactions
* Successful track record of sales, selling application management and subscription-based service offerings within assigned industry segments and/or a geographic territory
* Ability to create profitable annuity streams selling technology services
* Good knowledge of Hospitality marketplace: experience at a large hospitality company is preferred
* Expertise in the lodging industry, and an understanding of hospitality technology landscape
* An ability to gain access and influence decision-makers from mid-tier to the highest levels in client organizations
* Outstanding written and oral communication skills; able to adapt communication style to multiple stakeholders and cultures
* Experienced and adept at aligning teams to work toward a common goal; consistently demonstrates strong people management skills
* 10+ years' experience managing complex clients and sales cycles
* Ability to travel up to 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
* Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
* Role is based in the Washington DC Metro Area
* Bachelors' Degree
* Advanced Degree a plus
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 123601
- Application Lifecycle Management
- Brand Awareness
- Business Development
- Customer Demand Planning