To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Suwanee, GA 30024
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
AZZ incorporated • Suwanee, GA
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Travel Coordinator services all aspects of corporate travel including reconciliation process. This position will assist clients with travel needs including, but not limited to, reservations, transfers, changes, and cancellations. Reservations will include booking domestic and international air travel, car, and hotel reservations for clients.
Education, Certifications, Licenses & Registrations:
High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- 3+ years experience in the with booking international and domestic travel
- 3+ years experience on Worldspan GDS
- Corporate travel experience required
- Project travel experience preferred
- Reconciliation and basic accounting skills required
- Thorough knowledge of CTD Travel agency operations
- Proficient in all MS Office Products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to accurately service a high volume of project travel request daily
- Must be capable of managing multiple tasks while prioritizing, ensuring accuracy, giving attention to detail, and meeting strict deadlines
- Strong customer service skills, analytical skills and problem solving ability
- Process credit card reconciliations, as well as review e-folios and resolve billing errors
- Assist clients with all travel needs including, but not limited to, booking domestic and international reservations, changes, and cancellations
- Manage group travel for annual corporate meetings
- Coordinate project travel for field project working
- Ensure compliance with travel policies and procedures
- Manage incoming travel request; phone, email or walkups
- Other duties as assigned
- General office environment
- This position is a full-time, in-house position for AZZ Specialty Welding-Suwanee, GA
- Ability to sit and type for long periods
- Requirements include flexibility to work weekends and shifts as determined by business needs