At OneAmerica, we deliver on promises when customers need us most. We believe the best way to serve our customers is to know that every individual, employee, family and business we work with has unique personal and financial goals. We keep our promises so we can help them achieve their goals and realize their definition of financial success.
Our Pathways Scholar Program provides flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within OneAmerica.
Our Customer Engagement Associates are the heart of OneAmerica, providing customers with information about their life or disability benefits, claim filing, status of an active claim, and payment information. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who have a passion for providing excellent customer engagement. You'll start learning our business from day one and be entrusted to serve as the voice of OneAmerica to our patrons, business partners and operations.
What You'll Do:
* Bring a 'customer comes first' mentality every day!
* Manage inbound calls to assist our customers with their web support & password reset needs/questions.
* Work well within a fast-paced environment, with the ability to multi-task effectively.
* Maintain a sense of ownership and be a self-starter and have a strong attention to detail
* Create and maintain respectful relationships with peers
What You'll Need:
* Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
* Strong communication and customer service skills
* Demonstrated math and analytical skills
* Possess a desire to work in a team environment
* Demonstrated ability to be detail-oriented, organized, a self-starter and handle multiple tasks
To learn more about our products, services, and the companies of OneAmerica, visit oneamerica.com/companies.
Disclaimer: OneAmerica is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Service