Senior IT Project Manager - Remote
The Senior IT Project Manager is a member of the IT Project Management Office (PMO) and is responsible for leading a variety of IT projects including client-focused, application development, systems integration, security and compliance initiatives and infrastructure upgrades and deployments.
The Senior IT Project Manager must demonstrate the ability to collaborate across the organization to deliver business value through disciplined and predictable project execution.
- Manage projects throughout their entire lifecycle utilizing standard PM practices utilizing hybrid and agile project delivery methods.
- Manage stakeholder expectations
- Develop a common understanding of project details including project goals, success criteria, scope, and deliverables
- Facilitate requirements gathering and management
- Develop and execute the project communication plan
- Identify and schedule project deliverables, milestones, and required activities/tasks
- Perform financial management & budget analysis
- Identify, assess, and manage project risks, issues, and dependencies
- Lead the planning and execution for testing, training and deployment
- Manage change throughout the project lifecycle
- Lead, manage and integrate day-to-day execution of project activities by external service providers or subcontractors.
- Coordinate the activities of project personnel to ensure projects progress on schedule and within budget.
- Develop, deliver, and present project status reviews and briefings.
- Continuously identify the potential for improvements in the program, project and portfolio management capabilities.
Education and Training
Bachelor's degree in business information systems (IS), computer science or related field, or equivalent IT experience.
5 years of project management experience, managing multiple large, complex and cross functional projects.
Required Knowledge and Skill
- Expertise in project management methodology and delivery frameworks including Waterfall and Agile (Scrum, Kanban)
- Agile training and Scrum Master certification highly desirable.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- Knowledge and expertise in the use of collaboration and project management tools such as ServiceNow PPM, Microsoft Project, MS Teams, Jira, & Confluence
- Training and certification in IT standards such as ITIL desired.
Key Behaviors and Competencies
- Proven ability to quickly build relationships and earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders
- Mobilize and motivate teams, set direction and approach, resolve conflict, deliver tough messages
- Ability to execute with limited information and ambiguity
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
The anticipated starting range for individuals expressing interest in this position is $85,000 - $120,000. This position is eligible to participate in an annual incentive program. Actual compensation offers to a candidate may vary based upon geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill levels.
Benefits available to eligible employees include the following:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Tax-advantaged health care accounts
- Financial and income protection benefits
- Paid time off (PTO) and wellness time off
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the culture and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way.
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC.
- Agile Methodology
- Business Informatics
- Certified Project Management Professional