URL blocked - click to apply
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Manage the CEO’s complex and ever-changing calendar across multiple time zones
- Correspond with high level business contacts on behalf of the executive, including stakeholders and private equity investors
- Coordinate domestic travel arrangements
- Exemplify a high level of urgency, professionalism and resourcefulness when conflicts and issues arise
- Participate in executive/board meetings as requested
- Oversee various additional projects and understand which should take priority, and establish and meet deadlines
Executive Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience supporting a C-suite executive
- Experience coordinating appointments and travel arrangements across multiple time zones
- Strong proficiency in entire Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills and highly professional presence
If you’re looking to support a thought leader within the medical space, working within a fast-paced and challenging environment, please apply today!
Team Lead, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: executive assistant , administrative assistant , admin , EA , AA , personal assistant , executive coordinator , executive assistant to the CEO , assistant to the CEO , chief of staff , executive assistant to the president
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, sales, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.