To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Suitland, MD
- Passport Auto
- Phone: 5555555555
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
General Manager - Operations Management (Automotive Sales)
Passport Auto Group • Suitland, MD
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Rare and Immediate Opportunity for General Manager position at Passport Nissan. Come run a profitable Nissan store with an EXCELLENT team already in place!! The only thing missing is a STRONG GENERAL MANAGER/LEADER.
Nissan experience preferred but other brands will be considered. MUST have a minimum 5 years of experience in a high volume store.
Excellent management team & Staff currently in the dealership & Strong support from corporate management & owners.
All our facilities are image compliant/ very new, and World Class. We have a very strong senior manager support group that is dedicated to our employee's success, and an excellent reputation of superior customer care within the DC community. We are at the leading edge in all technology areas including, social media, and e-commerce, where we have an in-house team to support our dealership staff. We are also very involved in giving back to our community.
See www.PassportAuto.com to learn more about us. This is your opportunity to work with an excellent existing staff and run one of the largest volume import stores in DC.
Must have MINIMUM 5 years in a high volume franchise store as a General Manager and have the references to substantiate this.
* Have a record of outstanding sales achievement and Excellence in Customer Service.
* Be a process driven coach/ mentor who can lead an existing group of dedicated employees.
* Be able to motivate your Team to Excellence and higher achievement.
* Have strong selling skills to take the dealership to the next level.
* Be a hands on daily leader who stays involved in all parts of the operation.
* Have a strong attention to and appreciation for the details.
* Passport provides the most competitive compensation based on performance and in achieving goals, with a 5 day work week, in addition to all benefits that a top organization is expected to provide.
* Additionally we provide an outstanding work environment where all Passport staff including owners and top management, have passion for their work.
* The Washington DC area is ranked as one of the best cities to live/ work in and offers a wide variety including great city life or mountains and the ocean within 3 hours. To apply for this position or find out more about Passport Auto Group please submit a complete, up to date resume, including professional references. You will be glad you did!