Experienced Wire Feed Welder Wanted!!
Monday – Friday, Day shift hours.
$18 - $20 per hour, DOE
Volt is looking for a qualified Wire Feed Welder for our client in Hillsboro Oregon. Our client distributes fencing and fencing materials. The Welder will perform the tasks required to pull, attach, and clean/grind the product after being welded.
- Perform welding duties on various fencing materials
- Pull parts for welding
- Help in other areas as needed.
- Correctly measure, cut, and weld product
- At least 1 year of experience with wire feed welders
- Ability to read measurements on a tape measure
- Preform basic math problems
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Assist with other duties as needed when area is slow.
To Apply: Please click the “Apply” button below. You will be redirected to Volt's website where you can apply for this position, upload your resume, and view this and all other job opportunities we currently have available. You can also call Kris Loucks at 503-820-5206 for immediate consideration. Please reference job number 180602 when you call.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Use Welding Equipment
Use Shield Arc
Use Submerge Arc
Gas Tungsten Arc Welding
Use Welding Technique