Sanford Federal, Inc. headquartered in Stafford, VA., is a premier, Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business that provides federal professional services, primarily engaged in providing advanced information technology, cyber security, management systems support, as well as business and infrastructure management services.
We are among the most innovative, respected, and ethical providers of technology solutions to the United States government. Our mission is to provide superior-quality, innovative, information technology solutions that help federal agencies best aid, serve, and protect the American people.Job title: PsychiatristBased at: Palo Alto, CAJob summary:
Sanford Federal, Inc. is recruiting a Board Certified Psychiatrists to provide mental health services for the department of the VA's locations throughout California State..Requirements and qualifications:
- Shall have a current license to practice medicine in any State, Territory, or commonwealth of the United States or the District of Columbia) when services are performed onsite on VA property
- Shall be Board Certified or Board Eligible by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN) and be currently certified in Basic Life Support (BLS) Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) or equivalency.
- Shall be technically proficient in the skills necessary to fulfill the government's requirements, including the ability to speak, understand, read and write English fluently. All personnel shall be computer literate and be able to learn the Computerized Patient Record System (CPRS).
The general psychiatrist will provide face-to-face or tele-med initial diagnosis, assessment, medication management, evidenced-based therapy sessions, and specialized consolations to veterans assigned to SLVHCS. Services shall be provided on site or virtual at SLVHCS at 2400 Canal Street, New Orleans, LA 70119, or at any of the eight Community Based Outpatient Clinics. The psychiatrists will provide acute, rehabilitative, and long-term treatment for veterans. The psychiatrist is expected to see 15 patients per day when providing medication management for established patients during 30-minute visits. In the case of a new patient visit, the patients seen per day would be less as the appointment slots are 60-minute visits.
Why Sanford Federal?
You can take pride in working for a company dedicated to serving our government by providing the best, most cost-effective solutions for the US Government. Our work helps the US Government secure our nation, support the efforts of our military and intelligence communities, and provide lifesaving medical services to our soldiers, vets, and their families.
Please submit your most up-to-date resume. Please be sure to highlight your relevant experience.
Sanford Federal is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply.
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
- Basic Life Support
- Computer Literacy
- Medication Administration