The Global Marketing team brings to life the unique promise of Hilton's portfolio of brands by defining, creating, and delivering exceptional multi-channel marketing campaigns designed to drive business results.What will I be doing?
***The location for this position can be in McLean, VA or Addison, TX.***
As the Manager, Hilton Honors Financial Partnerships Marketing, you are responsible for bringing to market marcomm tactics to support Hilton's co-brand credit card portfolio with American Express. You will activate campaigns designed to acquire new card members across all products within the portfolio. This position is a secondment based in McLean, Virginia or Addison, Texas reporting to the Director, Hilton Honors Financial Partnerships Marketing.
More specifically, you will:
- Manage the creative development and execution for a variety of omni-channel campaigns and asset needs designed to drive card acquisitions, which will include developing creative briefs, managing agency partners, gaining alignment and approval across key business partners, and ensuring all deliverables are on-brand.
- Manage overarching card acquisition learning agenda across Hilton owned channels and coordinate testing opportunities with channel owners and audience team.
- Coordinate analysis of marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) in collaboration with Marketing Analytics and channel owners; gather and analyze performance metrics, see opportunities for optimization, and develop socialization materials.
- Identify new marketing opportunities to drive acquisitions and card member engagement for the Hilton business card, working closely B2B partners across both Hilton and American Express.
- Collaborate and execute the optimization and testing of marketing placements across our digital ecosystem in partnership with internal Hilton teams and American Express, which will include management of creative development and an optimization roadmap.
- Review and audit card placements supporting various campaigns and programs to ensure compliance and accurate in-market dates.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking dynamic and creative self-starters, who are passionate about using their analytical skills to take on hard problems. We believe success will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Top-notch communication skills, with the ability to clearly and concisely express complex ideas, results, and areas of opportunities (both verbally and written)
- A consistent track record of marketing success in executing complex omni-channel campaigns with a focus on direct response marketing programs
- Strong attention to detail and experience working in cross-functional projects
- Experience crafting effective creative briefs with ability to constructively provide feedback to internal and external agency partners and guide creative strategy and development
- Demonstrated success running multiple projects simultaneously from conception through to completion, with precise attention to detail and ensuring all deadlines and deliverables are met
- Strong problem-solving skills and positive, solutions-oriented attitude
- Self-starter with high integrity, flexibility, enthusiasm, and a desire to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced environment
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Internal candidates only
- Starts August 2019; Six (6) month duration
- Currently a Manager within the Global Marketing organization or CELP
- Five (5) years of experience in a marketing role
- Experience gathering, analyzing and utilizing customer data and distilling insights to inform marketing decisions
- Role can be based either in McLean, VA or Addison, TX. If based in Addison, will require some travel to McLean.
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or a related field of study
Hilton is the world's leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!