District Operations Specialist
As a District Operations Specialist your responsibilities will include:
- Processes and approves all field and management expense reports and accounts payable requests. Maintains applicable related logs. Reviews and investigates operation expenses, escalates as necessary.
- Approves and processes all telecom, purchasing, supply, operations and facility requests. May be responsible for reconciling summary billings.
- Compiles and analyzes perm revenue reports for field.
- Answers district phone lines and either handles call or forwards to the appropriate person.
- Maintain an active database of field contacts.
- Assists District Administrative Coordinator with distributing information pertaining to new initiatives or changes to programs. This may include sending out score cards every 52 weeks, questionnaires/surveys, etc.
- Assists with the administrative support for the District Director. In some districts, may provide administrative support to the Regional Manager.
- 2+ years of college preferred.
- 3+ years experience working in a mid-level, administrative capacity in a highly professional, fast paced environment.
- Basic accounting experience preferred.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER– For more than 70 years our history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off, group health, life and disability insurance, and retirement savings plans.
UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 300 staffing locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
RESPECTED WORLDWIDE –Robert Half has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Places to Work” lists around the world.
Watch this URL blocked - click to apply to learn more about working at Robert Half.
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.877.912.6253 for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet