To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- East Greenville, PA 18041
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Technology • East Greenville, PA
Posted 4 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking a Network Engineer in East Greenville, Pennsylvania (PA). The successful candidate will be responsible for operational support of various network platforms (hardware, operating systems, software, and systems tools) as a Principle Engineer on the network operations team.
- Administer a global network infrastructure, including Cisco Routers, Firewalls, Switches, and F5 load balancers
- Design, test, build, secure, and maintain an advanced Cisco wireless and wired data and voice networks
- Act as a Wireless SME with a deep understanding of wireless standards and troubleshooting wireless issues
- Produce well-designed, well-documented, and highly-available networks
- Troubleshoot voice and network issues on a routine basis
- Triage requests from software engineers for IT support and insight
- Thorough understanding of MPLS and other WAN services and technologies including SIP and advanced routing
- Support a multi-site MPLS and DMVPN WAN network infrastructure
- Analyze the existing voice and data networks and recommend solutions based on business requirements
- Maintain documentation and diagrams of the network environment and operational procedures
- Support end user issue resolution
- Maintain awareness of new/alternate technologies and presenting those of potential value to management for consideration
- Support the advancement of hybrid cloud into AWS and Azure
- Troubleshoot security related issues: firewalls, IDS/IPS, segmented network infrastructure, multiple security zones, etc.
- Minimum of a 2 year degree or a 3 to 5 year combination of education and hands on work experience
- Strong understanding of common network protocols: UDP/TCP, DNS, SSL, TLS, HTTP/HTTPS, FTP, SSH, etc.
- Good working knowledge of VPN technologies and security protocols like IPsec, ISAKMP, SSL, PKI, RADIUS, TACACS, EAP, LDAP, etc.
- Able to take responsibility and demonstrate ownership of delegated projects, tasks, and issues
- Ability to analyze and communicate strengths and weaknesses of network technology security solutions, as they relate to performance and cost
- Strong attention to detail, communication skills, organization skills, and analytical abilities
- Demonstrated ability to provide network consulting and advisory services to individuals, leaders, project teams, vendors and suppliers
- Able to travel or work remotely as needed
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.