Dependent on Experience
Judge Healthcare is seeking REMOTE Registered Nurses in Compact States with our biggest client!
MUST RESIDE in compact states such as: AL, FL, GA, IN, LA, MD, MS, NC, TN, TX
Title: Registered Nurse
Location: Compact Nursing License States
Type of Engagement: Contract
Rate: Competitive and Dependent on Experience
Job Function Description
Positions in this function require various nurse licensure and certification based on role and grade level. Licensure includes RN with current unrestricted licensure in applicable state. Roles are responsible for providing telephonic clinical assessments utilizing approved medical protocols per policy and recommending an appropriate level of clinical care based on clinical judgment and protocols.
Job Scope and Guidelines
- Uses pertinent data and facts to identify and solve a range of problems within area of expertise.
- Investigates non-standard requests and problems, with some assistance from others.
- Works exclusively within a specific knowledge area. - Prioritizes and organizes own work to meet deadlines.
- Provides explanations and information to others on topics within area of expertise.
• We are an inbound call center open 24/7 including holidays
• Assesses and triages immediate health concerns
• Identifies problems or gaps in care offering opportunity for intervention
• Coordinates services and referrals to health programs
• Provides health education and coaches consumers on treatment alternatives to assist them in best decision making
• Supports consumers in selection of best physician and facility to maximize access, quality, and to manage heath care cost
• Prepares individuals for physician visits
• Manages utilization through education
• Special projects, initiatives, and other job duties as assigned
• Active, unrestricted RN license
• Ability to obtain compact license and/or additional state licensure as needed
• 3+ years of experience as a Registered Nurse (any clinical setting)
• Proficient level of experience with Microsoft Office applications, and strong technical aptitude
• Experience working with the geriatric population
• Triage experience
• Case management experience
• Customer service experience
• Experience in a telephonic role
• Highly organized, self-directed worker with an ability to function in high volume environment
• Solid verbal and written communication skills
Hours will vary based on the need- however schedules include days, evenings, weekends and holidays
Please send your resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Call Center Nurses for immediate consideration.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from and working with you.
The Judge Group
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Call Center Nurses
- Case Management
- Registered Nurse Certified
- Clinical Assessments
- Health Education