GENERAL/ELECTRICAL SENIOR ESTIMATOR – WASHINGTON, D.C.
Delta Construction Partners is a national executive search firm for the nation’s premier electrical contractors and industry professionals. Delta has been retained by a confidential client to conduct a search for the position of General/Electrical Estimator in Washington, D.C.
Senior Estimator Compensation & Benefits
Total compensation for the General/Electrical Estimator in Washington, D.C. is between $125,000 and $140,000 depending on experience, and may be more than this range for candidates with exceptional experience and successful history of performance.
- Competitive base salary and extensive benefits package
- Health insurance package
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
Senior Estimator Duties & Responsibilities
- Review construction plans, analyze drawings, specs, proposals and other documentation to create detailed and accurate bid proposals
- Analyze job specific conditions and identify issues that my affect labor and materials.
- Experienced with estimating very large projects.
- Effectively communicate bid scope and project details to customers, attend meetings with Customers.
- Work with construction personnel to coordinate project bid scope, monitor comparison of estimated costs to actual costs.
- Prepare bills of material and coordinate vendor material and subcontractor quotes. Develop strategies with subcontractors.
- Estimate construction changes and communicate changes with owner, examine construction sites and observe challenging conditions.
Senior Estimator Qualifications
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience estimating construction projects with an electrical contractor or a general contractor.
- Proficient in On Screen Take-off, Microsoft Excel and Bluebeam Software.
- Must have stable work history
- Experience estimating very large construction projects.
- Design build experience, must be familiar with conceptual, detailed and self-perform estimating.
- Experience interpreting engineering documents.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, excellent organization, prioritization, ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
Preferred but Not Necessary
- Bachelor’s degree preferable but not mandatory
Please forward your resume to URL blocked - click to apply for immediate consideration, or call Phone number blocked - click to apply for more information.
To view a full list of job openings, please visit URL blocked - click to apply
Related Electrical Construction Jobs: Construction Estimator, Preconstruction, Electrical Estimator
Cost Estimating Software