We are excited to welcome an Outbound Lead Generation Sales Representative to our beautiful office in Addison, TX.
As an Outbound Lead Generation Sales Representative, you will focus on setting qualified appointments for EVO’s sales representatives. A successful candidate in this role will be a team player, have excellent phone skills, and an extraordinary personality and a positive attitude.
What you’ll do:
- Prospect, qualify and develop sales ready leads through targeted, outbound calling
- Engage key decision makers in order to qualify lead and set appointment for an EVO sales rep to sale our products and services
- Operate and navigate the cloud based dialer
- Meet appointment quotas
- Adhere to company quality standards, company policies and regulatory guidelines
- High School Diploma or GED Required; Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree a plus
- Phone Sales and outbound cold calling experience
- Ability to overcome objections and develop new business through prospecting and cold calling
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
- Customer service oriented
- Attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Highly motivated to succeed in a performance driven environment
- Track record of success and quota achievement
- Computer literacy (Internet Browsing, Microsoft Outlook, Email, Microsoft Office)
- All applicants must pass a drug test, background check, and credit evaluation
Why work at EVO?
- Learn from and grow with a worldwide payments industry leader
- Enjoy a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package: 401k with match, generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision coverage plus health savings accounts and much more
- Thrive in a collaborative culture that supports innovation
- Take advantage of a supportive work-life balance
- Benefit from global career opportunities and advancement
EVO Payments, Inc. is a leading payment technology and services provider. EVO offers an array of innovative, reliable, and secure payment solutions to merchants ranging from small and mid-size enterprises to multinational companies and organizations across North America and Europe. As a fully integrated merchant acquirer and payment processor in over 50 markets and 150 currencies worldwide, EVO provides competitive solutions that promote business growth, increase customer loyalty, and enhance data security in the markets it serves.
The preceding position description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employee assigned to this position.
EVO Payments, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual preferences, age, national origin, ethnicity, disability or veteran status, or any other protected status designated by federal, state, or local law.