We are excited to welcome several Lead Generation Representatives to our Addison office. Join the team behind one of the world's largest financial technology providers. EVO Payments Inc. is a leading publicly traded payments processor servicing 600,000 merchants, and licenses across 50 countries in Europe and North America.
Why work at EVO?
- Learn from and grow with a worldwide payments industry leader
- Benefit from global career opportunities and advancement
- Thrive in a collaborative culture that supports innovation
- Take advantage of a supportive work-life balance
- Enjoy a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package: 401k with match, generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision coverage plus health savings accounts and much more
Why is the role open? We're growing by leaps and bounds through numerous acquisitions and our recent successful IPO. Our rare and diverse culture nurtures and supports personal and professional growth, facilitating internal promotion. Our substantial growth and internal promotions have allowed us the opportunity to add exceptional talent to our team!
The goal of the role: Our Lead Generation Representatives focus on setting qualified appointments for EVO’s sales representatives. A successful candidate in this role will be a team player, have excellent phone skills, and an extraordinary personality and a positive attitude.
What will you be doing?
- Prospect, qualify and develop sales ready leads through targeted, outbound calling
- Engage key decision makers in order to qualify lead and set appointment for an EVO sales rep to sale our products and services
- Operate and navigate the cloud based dialer
- Meet appointment quotas
- Adhere to company quality standards, company policies and regulatory guidelines
You could be a great fit with these qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED Required; Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree a plus
- Phone Sales and outbound cold calling experience
- Ability to overcome objections and develop new business through prospecting and cold calling
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
- Customer service oriented
- Attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Highly motivated to succeed in a performance driven environment
- Track record of success and quota achievement
- Computer literacy (Internet Browsing, Microsoft Outlook, Email, Microsoft Office)
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.