ELECTRICAL SUPERINTENDENT– WASHINGTON, DC
Delta Construction Partners is a national executive search firm for the nation’s premier electrical contractors and industry professionals. Delta has been retained by a confidential client to conduct a search for the position of Electrical Superintendent in Washington, DC.
Electrical Superintendent Compensation & Benefits
Total compensation for the Electrical Superintendent in Washington, DC is between $90,000 and $145,000 depending on experience, and may be more than this range for candidates with exceptional experience and successful history of performance.
- Competitive base salary
- Health insurance package
- Continued training opportunities
- Work Life Balance
- Excellent Security with a very strong EC
Electrical Superintendent Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage, evaluate, and train field project team members
- Plan, organize, and direct production of contracted scope of work
- Build and maintain relationships with customers, inspectors, and other trades
- Maintain direct contact with general contractor and other subcontractors, including the management of material and manpower
- Responsible for enforcing and promoting high quality and safety standards on job sites
- Communicate, schedule, and manage day to day operations utilizing iPad and smartphone to ensure the job gets done on time and exceeds customer expectations
- Supervise, mentor, and motivate employees working on designated scope
Electrical Superintendent Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have 3+ years’ experience in electrical construction as electrical superintendent
- Must have traffic signal, street light, substation, maintenance, and metro experience
- Must possess the ability to direct, manage and organize required activities to ensure that goals and objectives are accomplished within budget
- Must be able to work under pressure & meet deadlines
- Ability to work well without direct supervision or as part of a team
- Demonstrates prioritization, organization, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Must be dependable & trustworthy
- Strong employment stability
Preferred but Not Necessary
Please forward your resume to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to ELECTRICAL SUPERINTENDENT– WASHINGTON, DC for immediate consideration, or call
for more information.
To view a full list of job openings, please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to ELECTRICAL SUPERINTENDENT– WASHINGTON, DC Magnan, our CEO, is always available, you may reach Bob at: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to ELECTRICAL SUPERINTENDENT– WASHINGTON, DC.
Related Electrical Construction Jobs: Construction Manager, Project Manager, General Superintendent, Superintendent