JOB TITLE: Administrative Assistant
Administrative professionals, apply today!
Pay rate: $15 per hour
6 month Contract
- 1-3 years’ experience
- Provide administrative assistance to the Group Protection Quoting organization, including but not limited to preparation of documents, presentations, and letters.
- Sort, review, and distribute email.
- Manage calendar and schedule meetings and appointments and maintain productivity records for managers.
- Electronic filing of materials in appropriate systems. Internet research for information on employer groups, including cross referencing of different web-based sources.
- Maintain accurate and timely entries.
- Proofread documents for grammatical and typographical errors.
- Develop working knowledge of systems, including but not limited to Salesforce, Manta, Osha, and MS Office and any other systems as they may be implemented.
- Special projects and additional related duties as assigned by managers.
If you receive a job offer; you will need to complete a Drug Test, Education check, a 7 Year Criminal check, and an Employment check will be done. We must be able to verify all dates and jobs listed on your resume, they MUST Match what comes back in the background check in order for you to start.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.